- Arthroscopic Surger
- Hip prosthesis
- Knee ligament injuries
- Upper extremity surgery
- Foot and ankle arthrodesis
- Limb Lengthening Surgery
- Istanbul University Cerrahpaşa Medical Faculty (A Medical Doctor)
- Istanbul University Cerrahpaşa Medical Faculty (Specialist in Orthopaedics and Traumatology)
- Utrecht University, Netherlands
- New York Hospital for Special Surgery
- Memorial Sisli Hospital
- Istanbul Cerrahi Hospital
- Turkish Medical Association
- Turkish Orthopedics and Traumatology Association
- Intramedullary nailing (Precice)
- Precice Stryde
- LON Method
- Ilizarov Technique
Limb Lengthening Surgery Cost
- Precice Stryde – 65.000 € (58,500 € for first 10 patients)
- Precice – 40.000 €
- LON Method – 20.000 €
- Ilizarov technique – 15.000 €
- Prices for patients coming from abroad will be given after consultation with the hospital management.
- As bone lengthening systems vary depending on patients, there may be increase or decrease for 10% in mentioned prices. Final pricing is done after the length film measurements of the patient.
- Price includes treatment packages of 5-day stay in the hospital, the hospital charges, medicine charges, lengthening system fees and the cost of the operation.
- Additional pricing is done for patients who want to stay in the hospital more than 5 days.
- Hospitality, nursing, physical therapy and etc. services are provided for patient who want to continue treatment in Istanbul.
- Pricing for unilateral shortness, shortness of fingers, shortness of arms and legs is done after the evaluation of the patient.
You can contact with the Patient Consultant on WhatsApp or call him to get information or ask for an appointment: +905331936500