Limb Lengthening Surgery Doctors and Costs
Limb Lengthening Surgery Doctors and Costs
Leg Lengthening Surgery, generally, is a very serious matter in many aspects, especially considering Limb Lengthening Surgery Doctors and Costs; as the surgery can be a very expensive and costly undertaking. However, when a patient decides that they want to undergo cosmetic surgery – the need for detailed information becomes even more crucial, from the very start; the patients’ needs to completely understand the whole process. Especially, how the surgical process would take place and what will happen pre-surgery, during the surgery and post-surgical recovery. As Limb Lengthening Surgery Doctors and Costs are becoming popular, economical and much more common than the last few decades; the methodologies and surgical techniques are constantly being updated and revised to meet with new innovative developments; providing better height gains and patient comfort.
Normally, any surgical procedure is a very serious matter and all surgeries do carry risks. Although, most patients, usually who undertake cosmetic limb lengthening surgery, undergo without any complications; even though, limb lengthening surgery is overall considered as a riskier surgery. As the risk of infection with external fixator systems is always present and without proper hygiene and care of the fixator, complications arising from infections can become a problem. Furthermore, it is highly advisable that such Limb Lengthening surgical procedure, always be carried out by an experienced doctor, hospitals and proper post-operative care is always necessary. Most importantly, it is always advisable that you opt for the best surgical teams, especially the doctor who has had a vast array of surgical experience.
It must be borne in mind, cosmetic limb lengthening surgeries are one of the most expensive cosmetic surgical procedures, currently; hence surgery costs are not most commonly affordable for everyone whose lives are affected by limited stature. Furthermore, medical practitioners, performing such cosmetic surgical procedures in the USA and European countries are generally very expensive as most cosmetic surgeries are almost never covered by medical insurance and private medical care, which is generally very expensive in the western world. Hence in this blog post, we will try to provide you a comprehensive list of limb lengthening surgery doctors and costs in various countries; so you can choose the best possible lengthening surgery within your budget.
However, before having a glimpse at the limb lengthening surgery doctors and costs available worldwide; we would like you to consider taking a glance at our Doctor, Medical teams, the Methodologies that we practice and the relative costs.
Here is a list of Limb Lengthening Surgery Doctors and Costs (Worldwide – Valid for 2020):
1. Dr. Paley (USA) – $97,500 for bilateral femoral lengthening and $109,000 for bilateral tibial lengthening using PRECICE Stryde.
2. Dr. Jacob Rozbruch (USA) – $120,000 using PRECICE
3. Dr. Augustin Betz (Germany) – €52,500 for bilateral femoral lengthening and €55,500 for bilateral tibial lengthening (using Betzbone Nail)
4. Dr. Rainer Baumgart (Germany) – €120,000 – €160,000 for both femurs and both tibias
5. Dr. Jean-Marc Guichet (France, Italy) – €52,000 using Guichet Nail
6. Dr. Maurizio A.Catagni (İtaly) – €20,000 external fixator, €55,000 intramedullary nail
7. Dr. Daniele Pili (Italy) – €20,000 external fixator, €55,000 intramedullary nail
8. Dr. Alex Monegal (Spain) – €17,900 external fixator, €30,600 intramedullary nail
9. Dr. Mitkovich (Serbia) – €9,300 external fixator
10. Dr. Yuksel Yurttas (Turkey-Istanbul) -€13,500 external fixator, €18,000 LON method, €38,000 intramedullary nail (PRECICE 2.2), €54,500 Precice Stryde, €12,000 limb shortening, € 9,000 Limb Discrepancy, € 7,500 Limb Correction Surgery (Bow Legs), € 12,000 Limb Shortening Surgery
11. Dr. Ozgur Karakoyun (Turkey-Istanbul) -€13,500 computer-aided TSF external frames, €17,000 LON, €35,250 intramedullary nail (PRECICE 2.2), €54,500 Precice Stryde, €12,000 limb shortening, € 9,000 Limb Discrepancy, € 7,500 Limb Correction Surgery (Bow Legs), € 12,000 Limb Shortening Surgery
For our listed Turkish doctors above, their prices includes the costs of the following services:–
- Meeting and greeting our patients at the airports
- Transportation from airport to the hotels & hospitals
- Accommodation in a 5-star hotel (1 to 3 days)
- An English-speaking caretaker who will assist our patients 24/7 during hospital stay
- Complimentary Istanbul tour, including historical and touristic visits, boat tours and meals in our famous Turkish restaurants
- All necessary medical examinations and tests before the surgical operation
- 5 to 7 days of hospitalization
- Physiotherapist’s assistance and all medications are covered, during the patient’s hospitalization
- Walker, crutches & wheelchair for support & assisted movement (Post-Op)
- Transportation to the airport upon departure
- FREE consultation with doctors and consultants whenever the patient’s needs, even after lengthening process has been completed.
The above mentioned price also includes the following costs, in addition, to the surgery itself
- All hospital charges relating to the operating room and recovery room.
- Surgeon’s fees.
- Anesthesiologist’s fees.
- Surgical assistant’s fees.
- Hospitalization fees (Internal medicine doctors will be available during the entire hospitalization period).
- Device removal fee.
12. Dr. Fahri Teymurhanli (Azerbaijan) – €8,000 Ilizarov method, €10,000 LON method (please Contact Us for more info)
13. Dr. Alexander Barinov (Russia) – €13,000 Ilizarov method (covering 3 months’ stay in the hospital)
14. Dr. Manohar Babu (India) – $8,000 LON method
15. Dr. Mangal Parihar (İndia) – $42,000 PRECICE 2
16. Dr. Xia, Dr.Li (China) – €25,000 LATN method
Generally, the prices of leg lengthening surgery vary and are dependent on doctors, their surgical methods and the facilities they provide; which may include accommodation after surgery, physiotherapy, the overall quality of their services, etc. It is very important to analyze all of these factors by potential patients, who want to opt for limb lengthening, as it is very important to make an informed and healthy decision.
Prices of leg lengthening surgery vary depending on doctors, methods that are used in this surgery and accommodation after surgery, physical therapy, quality of the services, etc. Analyzing well all of these by people who want to have surgery is quite important to make a healthy decision.
Here are essential questions to ask to your doctor during consultation and/or doctor’s examination:
- How many cosmetic limb lengthening surgery has the doctor performed up to date?
- Which limb lengthening surgical methods do they apply?
- How many centimeters of lengthening do they recommend for Femur and Tibia?
- Do their patients need any kind of preparation before leg lengthening surgery?
- Are accommodation fees included in the total price (for international patients)?
- Are there any medical conditions which may prevent a potential patient from being accepted for surgery?
- Have they ever had any patients with complications?
- Are the costs of corrective treatments and/or operations for any possible complications included in total price?
- Is there any preliminary height requirements for cosmetic limb lengthening operations?
- How much does the surgery cost and which services are included?
Even though, there are numerous doctors who are very successful in performing Leg Lengthening surgical procedures in Russia, India & Pakistan; but unfortunately; they are riddled with a significant number of negative reviews, especially for the above-listed countries. Generally, the complaints relating to the efficacy of the doctors, or the hygiene of the facilities and the overall quality of service at the hospitals. Generally, medical practitioners or doctors, who tend to entice patients with economical bargains or lowest prices attractions; once the surgery is completed and payments are made, tend to neglect patients during their postoperative stages; a time which is quintessential for any leg lengthening surgery.
However, it must be said Turkey offers a very balanced option for those who are seriously considering such a limb lengthening surgical procedure; with the price and cost relative to those in Eastern Europe and with the facilities and doctors comparable in quality to those practicing in Western countries such as Germany, UK, France & the USA; it offers the best of both worlds. As per our medical excellence commitment and quality of medical service, it is noteworthy to mention that, currently, Turkey has the highest number of JCI-licensed medical institutions and hospitals in the world.